A prize worth over $1,000
Including a phone consultation
- a year’s supply of Spirit Essences, Jackson’s go-to holistic remedies
created by Jackson and holistic veterinarian, Dr. Hofve
(twelve 2 oz. bottles of the essences of your choice)
- a year’s supply of Fizzion, Jackson’s go-to pet odor and stain remover
the same CO2-based cleaner you’ve heard him mention on the show
(1 bottle of Fizzion + six 2-packs of refill tablets)
- one of nearly everything in the Spirit Essences store
(excluding the Eyenimal Camera, cat furniture, and items added after May 2012 )
a huge assortment of Jackson-approved products…
- treats for fun, training, and health
- toys for play, including wands, kickers, and organic cat nip
- kitty harness for outdoor leash-walks
- supplements for optimal pet health
- a consultation with Jackson
(15 min. phone Q&A – appointment required – you will be contacted with instructions if you win)
- prize items will be shipped to one address in North America or Canada
How to enter
Purchase Cat Daddy from any retailer (your local bookstore, Kindle, nook, anyplace that’ll give you a receipt, really) (some popular online retailers are listed below) and retain your receipt.
Then email the following to: whosyourcatdaddycontest [at] gmail [dot] com
- your receipt
- a photo of you and your cat/s (who’ll be winning all this cool stuff?)
A Winner Will Be Chosen & Announced here on
Thursday, May 24, 2012
We know not all of you can get to a Book Tour event.
Like, what if you live in Florida, or Texas, or Canada, or…?
Well, we want this time to be a fun, exciting, cat-community experience for you, too!
So with this contest, submit your entries to the official email address of course….
But then, feel free to post your photos and whatever comments and discussion you want (reactions to the book, stories of your cats, etc.) on Jackson’s Facebook page, where everyone can share in the fun of what we hope to be a festive Online Book Tour, of sorts.
Best of luck in the contest!
Peace, Love, Light, and Cat Mojo.
We regret that Jackson does not answer questions posted in the comments. This is due to his demanding schedule and the high volume of requests he receives. But most importantly, since he has not met your cat, it would be contrary to his approach for him to give specific personalized advice for your specific situation. That being said, general questions and issues are addressed throughout this blog, in his book CAT DADDY and of course, the show My Cat From Hell.