Casting for Season 4 of My Cat From Hell is in full swing!
If you live in the Los Angeles or any part of the Western US, we want you to tell us your story!!
Please email your submission to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your Name
- Contact phone number
- Who you live with
- Tell us about your cat and how it’s affecting your life/relationship
About Your Cat
- Be sure to include your cat’s name
- Cat’s age
- Cat’s breed
- Where you got the cat and
- Tell us, in detail, about your cat’s behavioral problems and why you (or your family) are at your wits end.
- Include pictures of you
- Pictures of your family members and
- Of course pictures of your cat
We regret that Jackson does not answer questions posted in the comments. This is due to his demanding schedule and the high volume of requests he receives. But most importantly, since he has not met your cat, it would be contrary to his approach for him to give specific personalized advice for your specific situation. That being said, general questions and issues are addressed throughout this blog, in his book CAT DADDY and of course, the show My Cat From Hell.