The comment area below each post is provided as a forum to exchange ideas.
Respectful dialogue, basic human decency, and cat mojo is what we’re about.
To that end, any excessively rude, threatening, bullying, hateful, or incendiary comments will simply be deleted.
Rules for Commenting
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect. No name calling or abuse toward others is allowed.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten in anyway. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- The person posting is solely responsible for their comments, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned.
- We do not try to edit or to monitor discussion, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable comments.
- Due to his demanding schedule and the high volume of requests he receives, please be aware that Jackson does not answer questions posted in the comments. Moreover, since he has not met your cat, it would be irresponsible for him to five specific personalized advice on your specific situation. That being said, general questions and issues are addressed through video blogs, articles, his book CAT DADDY and of course, the show My Cat From Hell.