Any comment area below each post is provided as a forum to exchange ideas.
Respectful dialogue, basic human decency, and cat mojo is what we're about.
To that end, any excessively rude, threatening, bullying, hateful, or incendiary comments will simply be deleted.
Rules for Commenting
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect. No name calling or abuse toward others is allowed.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten in anyway. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- The person posting is solely responsible for their comments, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned.
- We do not try to edit or to monitor discussion, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable comments.
- Due to his demanding schedule and the high volume of requests he receives, please be aware that Jackson does not answer questions posted in the comments. Moreover, since he has not met your cat, it would be irresponsible for him to give specific personalized advice on your specific situation. That being said, general questions and issues are addressed through video blogs, articles, his book CAT DADDY, Catification, Catify To Satisfy and of course, the show My Cat From Hell.
Waiver of class action: these terms and conditions provide for the exclusive resolution of disputes through individual legal action or arbitration on your own behalf instead of through any class or representative action. Even if the applicable law provides otherwise, you agree that any arbitration or lawsuit against us whatsoever shall be litigated by a participant individually and not as a member of any class or as part of a class or representative action, and each participant expressly agrees to waive any law entitling participant to participate in a class action. If a claim is subject to arbitration, the arbitrator shall have no authority to arbitrate claims on a class action basis.
Here at JacksonGalaxy.com, we value your privacy. We do not wish to send emails, make Facebook posts or share our content with anybody who does not wish to receive it. If you need help being removed from any communication channel, please email us. Please read below for more details. Some of the site content (videos or images for example), may be embedded from a 3rd-party source like YouTube but our commentary on these articles is unique. We aim to give full credit for resources used and will always comply with any and all copyright laws. If you feel a piece of content has been used without permission, with incorrect credit, or we are using your open-source content, please contact us at and we will correct this matter.
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
JacksonGalaxy.com maintains a Facebook Fan page. If you want to remove yourself from the page or wish to quit receiving our posts, simply visit the page and click the “unlike” link at the bottom of the left column.
Facebook has written instructions about how to ‘Unlike’ a page, and how to stop receiving posts from a page on your Facebook wall.